I’m well under way with my tubal ligation recovery. Here are some thoughts.
- Getting full anesthesia really, really sucks. It took me 4 days to feel awake enough to do anything.
- I can’t have babies anymore. Ever. It’s strangely real now, even though it’s what I want.
- Painkillers are awesomzzzzz…
- I’m a lucky gal to have such amazing people to take care of me.
- The most productive thing I’ve been able to do is clean up my inbox. (Which is, I guess, pretty productive.)
- Captain Kirk grows on you after two seasons. He’s shmexy.
- God I’m glad this happened before school starts.
Stay tuned for your regularly scheduled blogging program once I catch up with paid work!